Sunday, September 6, 2009

All at once

A lot has been happening for us lately. Alena decided to sit up and since has been nonstop. Sitting up, pulling up, crawling, standing in her crib... The list just doesn't stop! She has been crawling for about three weeks now and is just uninspired to go anywhere. The farthest I have seen her go is 5-7 ft. She is just not that interested yet. She'll see Max or the remote, crawl, stop, sit up, crawl and stop and about 5 min later get there. I thought after a week of learning the skill she would be all over the place. Honestly she is much more interested in standing and walking (with lots of help). This is ok with me! It already seems that the only time she moves is when we aren't near by. Got some fun ones for ya!

6 months old! She has the bow on in this pic because her face is covered in bug bites (you'll see in a later pic)

We moved the mattress down that day!

This poor poor child!

Mosquito face, funny now.. not when I had to look at it every day!

No comments: