Monday, August 17, 2009

Maxie poo

For over the past 2 months I have been struggling with Max. She has been having kitty diarrhea. It is disgusting and insanely stinky and driving me crazy. For about a month I debated taking her to the vet or not. Well finally last week I did. It's not that I didn't want her to get better, I did, it is just so expensive. They took some blood to run "senior tests" ($100). That came back positive, nothing wrong! Great, but there is still the diarrhea.... Picked up some medications ($40). One week on them and still has diarrhea. Next step is to drop off a sample ($20). Great! Just what I want to do go digging in the litter box for poo. I did and it was so gross! I guess I'll keep ya updated on the situation. Well, we will say on Maxie's health and not poo.

No comments: