Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Well I was not the one crying... Alena was the entire time! Oh well! I had some friends over for a Birthday dinner (last weekend) courtesy of Mama. She did a fabulous job cooking entirely to much food. Ummm lets see, we had ham, mac and cheese, green beans, veggie salad, apples, broccoli corn bread, rolls, and Birthday cake. And man was it good! In fact I have been eating left overs all week! It was so nice of everyone to come and spend the evening celebrating my Birthday. Alena just loved spending time with the other children. Bella was so sweet and would bring her her stuffed kitty when she was crying. Marlee and Dillan played with her all night long. And Oliver was awake and cute as ever. Unfortunately Alena didn't feel the same about the adults, well the men. When Dan and Jose (her godfathers) came in she just started crying! She has done this before but not nearly to this extent. She got really upset and wouldn't let anyone hold her except me, she also had to be close by me at all times. I guess this is that separation anxiety they talk about amped up with a deployed daddy. Courtie comes home in two week and boy am I ready!





No comments: