Jose and Tomoyo got married on Wednesday (12/2/09). I was able to go and be a witness for the couple. It was a nice simple civil ceremony at the courthouse downtown. The judge was very friendly and nice especially when it came to the rings (you'll see). Alena was also at the ceremony and did not make too much noise. Unfortunately she wanted to be held so I only had one hand to take pictures. Most of them didn't really come out because it was dark. I am very excited that Tomoyo has finally moved to the states and is joining our Wichita family. Courtie and I are going to celebrate with them when he gets home next week!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Mr. and Mrs. Jose Vergara!
Congrats Jose and Tomoyo!
Jose and Tomoyo got married on Wednesday (12/2/09). I was able to go and be a witness for the couple. It was a nice simple civil ceremony at the courthouse downtown. The judge was very friendly and nice especially when it came to the rings (you'll see). Alena was also at the ceremony and did not make too much noise. Unfortunately she wanted to be held so I only had one hand to take pictures. Most of them didn't really come out because it was dark. I am very excited that Tomoyo has finally moved to the states and is joining our Wichita family. Courtie and I are going to celebrate with them when he gets home next week!


Jose and Tomoyo got married on Wednesday (12/2/09). I was able to go and be a witness for the couple. It was a nice simple civil ceremony at the courthouse downtown. The judge was very friendly and nice especially when it came to the rings (you'll see). Alena was also at the ceremony and did not make too much noise. Unfortunately she wanted to be held so I only had one hand to take pictures. Most of them didn't really come out because it was dark. I am very excited that Tomoyo has finally moved to the states and is joining our Wichita family. Courtie and I are going to celebrate with them when he gets home next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment