Saturday, July 24, 2010

Daddy

Courtie left on Tuesday for another deployment. I must say this one is extra hard because we have had him home for so long! We have been staying busy this summer, I went to a child life conference in AZ and then a week later spent the week with my family at the beach (I'll post pics one day). We had some friends out for a weekend visit and then Courtie left a week later. I have been horrible about keeping up with the blog, friends, and family. So sorry but work has been kickin my butt! I will be better so expect some calls.

We have just been hanging out as a family just trying to soak as much time together as we could. Here is a sweet picture of Courtie and Alena napping on the couch.

My big girl!


Alena and Courtie before we took him to base. Saying bye.

I can't even describe how much we will miss you!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Ah, Jenny! I didn't know Courtland left again! :-( Bummer. We NEED to get together... it's been far too long since I've seen you. Alena is getting so big - I'm sure she and Bella would have a blast together! Call if you need anything.