It has taken some time to adjust to moving away from our first home. The transition started early... our house sold 6 weeks before we needed to move. This house was very much a love/hate relationship.... large space/lots to clean, great community/far from base, made it ours/invested a lot of money not returned, ect... I will miss this house but I am not sad to go. We are excited to leave Wichita but I will miss so much.
I can't even begin to describe how much I will miss working at Wesley. It was such a wonderful job with wonderful people. I loved my kiddos and will miss them dearly. I was a part of a great team with truly special people.
The KC-135 is all I know and now I have to start all over. Court was in training the summer before we married so this is a completely new to me. I know I'll love this life style a lot more; home with 1-2 day trips and maybe one deployment!
No comments:
Post a Comment