Saturday, June 23, 2012

Grace is not your middle name

Note forearm is covered in two large band aids. I guess Alena takes after me in the uncoordinated area. She was running and fell with out grace and skinned both knees, her right arm and a good part of her left foot.

The other day I took an even bigger spill. While carrying the car seat (with Evelyn buckled in), I tripped on a tree stump fell forward and with the extra weight of the carrier continued to step/fall for about 2 more feet before landing on the car seat. My heart racing, I checked Evelyn and she didn't wake up. Thankfully she was unharmed! I still get shaky thinking about it. I am pretty sore today. I only got a few small scrapes on my feet/legs. But the way I landed I have a sore hip, collar bone, back, and ankle.

No comments: