After Jess's wedding Alena and I hung out and went to the pool a few days before going to my Grandma's house. Usually it is a 4 hr trip that we some how managed to make a 6 hr trip. I think it had something to do with two babies and a brother with a tiny bladder. Sorry Jon but it's so true! I drew the short straw and was placed in the back in between the two babies. It wasn't so bad... except for the screaming matches and double feeding time. Other than that they would take turns napping and I could play with one while the other was asleep. My grandma was wonderful as usual. It felt so great seeing her. I haven't had a chance to see her since my wedding over a year and a half ago. She just loved seeing Alena and Kelsey. We had some major fun with the family (uno attack always does it!) We also spent some time in the pool with Kayla. She was amazing and so cute with the little ones.
After our trip to visit Grandma's we needed a few days to recover. We just hung out with some friends and family. I was able to enjoy time reading, sitting in the sun on the front porch, watching a movie the entire way through, going to the pool with Lee, going to the mall, and getting my nails done.
I got a chance to go out with some friends while my mom stayed with Lee. We had a great time and I was able to have a few drinks. The most I have had in over a year!
We went to the pool for the fourth and then back to hang out with the family at my parents house. We got to see lots of friends and chat it up with some of the neighbors.
Sleepy Lee ( don't know how she slept is was so loud and crazy!)
Chilling with my brother Ben (not Uncle Ben because you think RICE and he doesn't like that!)
Don't ask
We had such a wonderful trip! Thanks to my parents for taking such great care of us! I really enjoyed seeing every one. We stayed busy so thanks to all who spent time with us. I know this is a lot to take in. I'll try and keep up better!
No comments:
Post a Comment