Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too funny

So the other day I hung out with my friend Jenny and her little Bella. We had a great time hanging out on her back porch talking and watching the little ones. Bells is too funny. She is all over the place and is always getting into something! While we were sitting there she tried to eat mulch and rocks. Jenny is so good about watching and getting it out of her mouth right away. I literally watch Bella put mulch in her mouth and it didn't even register! Oh well. Bella discovered the cat door and kept placing her and through it, well she decided that wasn't good enough so she got her head and arm in but got stuck and then frustrated. We just had to laugh because seconds before I had asked Jenny if she had tried to go through. It was hot out so we decided to go on base to the pool and cool off before the babies needed to eat dinner and go to bed. The pool was real nice. Alena just chilled in a float and Bella was all about crawling around the pool deck. Alena is really into sucking on her fingers, toes, hands, really any thing. When she was in her float she really couldn't get to her fingers so she was sucking on her arm. I thought she was just slobbering on it but no she was sucking. She ended up giving her self a giant hickey! I took a picture of it but it just doesn't give it any justice. It was so incredibly funny! Every time I looked at her arm I would freak out cause she has this giant bruise and then I remember she did it to her self.

Another funny bit. The other day Lee and I were playing in her room. We had all kinds of fun and colorful toys to play with and what does she choose... her diapers. Silly baby.

No comments: