After eight months of wiping away eye goop Alena's clogged tear duct finally corrected itself! SO happy !! If you didn't know that's why she always had eye crusties, eye boogers, weepies, goop, or whatever you want to call it. It is also the reason she looked like she was always tearing up in her right eye or actually had tears on her cheek.
Oh Max! I don't know if I love you or hate you. Why are you making it so difficult! As you know we moved her litter pan in the basement to keep Alena outta the kitty poo. I kept smelling kitty urine in the bathroom. I checked the bathtub, none, I checked the towels, washed them in case, checked the floor, behind the toilet, got on the floor and sniffed it. I just couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from. Well the other day I saw Max scraping around the by the vent, smelt pungent urine and found out where it was going. Max has been peeing in the vent! SO disgusting! I kept smelling it when the heater turned on! I scrubbed it out as best I could and now keep the door closed. What a mess!
I USE to let Alena play with my phone. Well I guess I had it coming to me.. she broke the phone. So if you are reading this I need your number if you ever want to hear from me again! Sigh... it was easier to let her play than to keep it away fro her. Now she has her own phone and mine is not allowed in her oh so sweet fingers.
With all the cold weather we have just been hanging out around the house. Alena getting into everything and I have been reading some good books. My oldest brother (Uncle Ben) came out for a visit. Unfortunately we had miserable weather and weren't able to do to many fun activities but we still had a great time. It was nice having company and a distraction from the lonely house.
Happy happy happy
Alena and I went on base to a Halloween party. It was great gettin outta the house and seeing some friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment