Alena loves me so very much. She loves me so much she gives me special gifts each and every day.
My favorite gift is a toothless grin with a tongue hanging out.
Another version is with the tongue in and the drool out.
Every time I put her in her crib she wakes back up to see me again (yes yes I know, I am working on it).
She loves me so much that she can't wait until morning to see my face.
I also receive handfuls of love from her mouth.
Love down my shirt. Love on my pants. Love in my hair. Her love is everywhere!
Everyday I get so many diapers full of love sometimes they are overflowing!
She loves me so much she clings to me with her tiny (very sharp) fingernails.
She gets so excited when she sees my face she flails her arms and kicks her legs.
Her excitement smacks my face. Smacks my chest. Kicks my tummy. Kicks my face. Kicks my arms.
She loves me so much she shares her sticky fingers.
Her love sticks to my face. Sticks to my arms. Sticks to my clothes.
The smell of her love lingers all around the house.
All my clothes smell like her love. The carpet smells like her love. My bed smells like her love.
Sigh... but I can't help but LOVE this little one. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
I realized I haven't posted any pictures lately. I haven't really been taking very many because we are kinda a mess right now. Sorry I am still adjusting to life without my other half. It is really hard and I am just trying to make through these last 2 weeks before I come home. I am so excited and I can't wait to see all my dear friends and family.
1 comment:
aww, little pirate! Little grin! xoxo
Post a Comment