Monday, June 1, 2009

Grounded for life!

OHH I am so livid right now! Maxine got out and ran around the neighborhood! AHHH I was closing up to go to bed after finally getting Alena down and couldn't find Max. I looked out front to the neighbor's cat and there was Max next to him. I went over with treats to lure her over and what does she do RUNS IN BETWEEN their fence into their yard! It was 10:30 and all their lights were off so I shake the damn treats trying to get her out. I was just about to ring the damn door bell and LUCKILY their son came home. He got a flashlight and helped me look for her. Right when I was going to get a light she sneaked out and walked into our back yard. Maxine Buchanan Stanley is grounded for life. She has lost her deck privileges and is NOT allowed to sleep in my bed with me! SO mad I even think I am going to give her a bath tomorrow just to be mean... Well sorry about the rant and goodnight!

1 comment:

The Buchanan Family said...

Or you could spray her heavily with a water bottle...that's what we did! I know...we are awesome cat lovers aren't we?!?!