Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lena Beana Pole



We went to the Dr and ....

Weight
13 lbs 6 oz
50%

Height
25 1/2 in
90%

Head
16 1/2 in
75%

Whats up:
grasp small objects
reach for an object
still bald
roll over (from tummy to back)
stand with help
sit up with help
still ghost white
laugh the cutest little laugh and giggles in the whole world!
lift head while on tummy and recently able to play with toys while up on arms.
she has started teething so we have lots of drooling and chewing.
Alena just loves playing with her feet. Just this week she has started sucking on her toes (kinda gross, kinda cute, but really funny).
she is old enough to start solids. I have had one attempt with baby cereal and will start daily now.
she is so observant. always always looking around watching everything.
her attention is a lot more focused and can hold longer (around 10 min).
right now sleeping around 8 hrs at night with 2-3 naps during the day.

I just love this picture, don't know why I just do!
I will add in her 4 mo shot with teddy after I take it. most likely tomorrow sometime, hopefully.

2 comments:

Mama said...

Can't wait to see you both.

The Buchanan Family said...

I love this pic too! Must be the concentrated look she has while sucking on those "oh-so-yummy" fingers! Excited for our scheduled time on Monday ;) Miss you!