Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big girls don't cry

Alena is 2 months! When did that happen? We went to our new doctor today... not so sure this one is a keeper. I miss my old doctor! We had to change because of our insurance. She was suppose to get her 2 month shots today but the Dr said I would have to go on base for her shots. Umm we filled out all the paper work to get a Dr off base so I wouldn't have to drive all the way across town. OH WELL! I'll be goin on base tomorrow for some shots FUN!

Alena now weighs in at 10 lbs 10 oz she is 22.5 inches long and her head circumference is 15.5 in. I can't believe how much she has grown! Oh about the 10 lbs no wonder my arms have been killin me!

Oh dont cha just love her!
2 mo shot with Teddy
Because she moves around so much the upright pics look better

Cutie pie!
Ribbit ribbit

3 comments:

jenny said...

ya! Love the blog... she is getting so big! Thanks for the call today... it was right in the middle of something so I didn't pick up. Hey, are you with Chopra now? They can do the shots... they said that to us too, but I think they're confused. Anyways... hope you're doing well!

The Buchanan Family said...

Yay!!! Comment sections!!! You are doing such a great job with the blog!!! Alena is beautiful...can you get here already so I can hold her, and love her and squeeze her?!?! PS...the shots aren't as bad as you'll think...just don't watch! Miss you!

TabbyAllen said...

I am loving the blog. Alena looks so much like her Daddy!! ;)