skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This and that
This is a video of Alena and her grunting. I have been trying to capture it on the camera and today was able to get some. This grunting happens all the time while she is playing, eating and even while sleeping. This is just a taste with much help from me (I usually don't poke her and pinch her cheeks).
This is another video Courtie
and I came across when Alena was 1 month. We took this video a few days before she was born. Hope you don't mind seeing a giant pregnant belly. And yes it is kinda like the scene from aliens
. Alena was active like this throughout the entire pregnancy (just not this big until the end).
Here is a picture of me at the end of the pregnancy. I am not sure who got to see it. I AM HUGE!!! I can't believe two months ago I was this big.
Another random bit. Here is a picture of Alena's hair. She has a bald spot from sleeping on her back. Her hair is so funny, missing in the back and up top and has plenty every where else.
3 comments:
Oh Jenny! That video and that picture- gosh! Brings back preggo memories... sorry to say, I don't miss those days! :-) Alena is a doll.
Oh my...the belly video really was like an aliens movie...whoa! I was waiting to see Alena's face print stretching out ;) Man...doesn't feel good to be NOT preggo, especially now that its getting hot?!! Alena is so funny...love the grunts!!! PS...dont' worry about the hair, it will return!
Eep! Creepy belly! I've seen some of that in person :)
Post a Comment