Sunday, May 3, 2009

umm... I don't know

I honestly couldn't tell you what I have been up to this past week. We have had some rainy and cloudy weather so I have been hanging with Alena inside. I did get a little bit of cleaning done but that was destroyed over the weekend. We did paint the basement over the weekend and I'll post some pictures when the room is put together. Since I don't have much to report I have some fun pictures and a video for ya.

Courtie has found a new way to annoy Max. Surprisingly neither was really upset by this.
Max has found a new favorite spot under Alena's dresser. I try to keep her out of Lee's room because she is so vocal. Today during Alena's nap we heard Max meowing and Alena crying at each other on the monitor. We thought it was funny even though Max woke her from her nap. Oh well.
This is the face Alena gave me right after I fed her and passed her off to Courtie. I have no idea why but she just stared at me like this for 5 min. So angry!

Here is another video of Alena. In this one she is a lot more active. She talks for ya and there is a little grunting and a lot of playing. I know this is probably boring for most of you but I thought I'd share any way.

1 comment:

jenny said...

So cute! You want to get together for a play date sometime this week? Trav left today on a TDY...

What do your days look like? Still getting up at noon? :-) Oh, actually, I have a cold. Hmmm... well, if you're up for maybe getting together and I wouldn't hold or breathe on you or Alena, want to hook up? I'll call you...