Thursday, May 21, 2009
Things fall apart
Sigh... Why does everything fall apart when Courtie is away! Andrea came over tonight for dinner because her hubby is also outta town right now. I was cooking some tacos for dinner and just as I finished browning the ground beef I reached up to put away the Pyrex measuring cup. Well, I guess I didn't get it set all the way down because the next thing I know it came crashing down, hit my wrist, hit the counter and exploded! Glass shards and dust everywhere! Including in the food. I mean shards flew all the way across the room. AHHHH what a mess. Andrea got here about 10 min later and entertained Alena while I cleaned up. It was such a mess, I swept and vacuumed and I am still finding pieces around. I am just sooo thankful that Alena is not crawling yet. I cannot imagine having to deal with that. I am gonna keep some shoes on for the next coupla days and sweep/vacuum again tomorrow. Oh and the glass scratched the floor. Its not a big deal its just the beginning of what I have to deal with without a man around. Last time Courtie deployed part of the ceiling fell down in the garage! The way it fell it wedged the garage door shut so I wasn't able to get my car out until it was moved. Luckily it didn't hit my car. I wonder what else is to happen over the next 8 weeks!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment