Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's going on

This post is really for Courtie. He has been half way across the world in whatever-stan for one week and has already missed so much. I miss him tons and not just because he is my Lee Lee helper. I swear Alena has grown this past week too! My arms have really been hurting and she has been fussier and wanting to eat more. I weighed her right when he left and then again today. So according to my scale (not accurate) she gained 1 lb in a week. I am not sure if I should believe this or if it is possible but she is pretty heavy! So I'll just pretend it is true... I have some videos of what we have been doing. I am sure this is really boring for all of you but as I said it is for Courtie.

Alena has really been paying attention to lots of things including Max. I put her right next to Max and this is what happened.


Here is Alena talking.


WE love this ball. It is really neat and now Alena has been playing with it on her own.

No comments: