Friday, May 22, 2009

Roll with it

So I am trying to not always write about Alena. But she is just so cute! Alena has waited for her daddy to leave to be a big girl. Just this week she has started rolling from her belly to her back and from her back to her belly. Both are just accidents but that is how babies learn! So far she surprises herself while rolling and sometimes gets pretty upset. She also discovered the baby in the mirror. She just looks and smiles and laughs at that baby. It is so cute! Here is a video of one of her first turns during tummy time.

I must say that Alena is just so "advanced"compared to other babies and I really think it is because I stay at home with her. I don't know her percentiles but if I had to guess I would say definitely 110% in everything! HA HA if you didn't catch it I AM JOKING!

So adorable!

No comments: