Alena is officially 3 months old! No Dr apt this month so I took her stats (not sure how accurate everything is but better than nothing). She weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz, 24.5 in long, and a head circum of 16.25 in. Wow babies grow so fast! Every month I am so surprised at how much she has grown. She is a lot more active and alert. She gives us great smiles and has started to laugh (the cutest thing ever). Our sleep schedule is still off. Now that I don't have to worry about keeping Courtie up I am gonna try and get her sleeping at night and awake during the day. You think it would come natural but we both are night owls. She moves around so much in her sleep she wakes herself up!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Leaving on a jet plane
So the day has finally come where Courtie has left me! It is going to be a long and lonely 2 months! We had a very busy weekend and unfortunately didn't get much quality time together. Just so much to do! We cleaned the entire house on Saturday and it felt great. I am so happy that Courtie was home to help me do a massive clean. Hopefully it will be easier to maintain while he is away. After cleaning we headed to Target to get some needed items before going to a friends for dinner. Jenny and Travis, thanks so much for a wonderful dinner! We had a grand time hanging out and playing with Bella. Bella and Alena are going to be great friends (they don't have a say about it)! Sunday was spent doing yard work. Courtie enjoys this and I do not, so I watched him while Alena took a nap. He cut the grass super short for me so I wont have to cut it for a little while. Not looking forward to this new chore but it has to be done! We also rearranged the basement furniture so I can decorate it while he is away.

Alena is officially 3 months old! No Dr apt this month so I took her stats (not sure how accurate everything is but better than nothing). She weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz, 24.5 in long, and a head circum of 16.25 in. Wow babies grow so fast! Every month I am so surprised at how much she has grown. She is a lot more active and alert. She gives us great smiles and has started to laugh (the cutest thing ever). Our sleep schedule is still off. Now that I don't have to worry about keeping Courtie up I am gonna try and get her sleeping at night and awake during the day. You think it would come natural but we both are night owls. She moves around so much in her sleep she wakes herself up!
This is how I found her after a nap in her boppy chair.
A few mornings now she has completely turned around. Her head started out where her feet are!
Alena is officially 3 months old! No Dr apt this month so I took her stats (not sure how accurate everything is but better than nothing). She weighed in at 12 lbs 4 oz, 24.5 in long, and a head circum of 16.25 in. Wow babies grow so fast! Every month I am so surprised at how much she has grown. She is a lot more active and alert. She gives us great smiles and has started to laugh (the cutest thing ever). Our sleep schedule is still off. Now that I don't have to worry about keeping Courtie up I am gonna try and get her sleeping at night and awake during the day. You think it would come natural but we both are night owls. She moves around so much in her sleep she wakes herself up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment