Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tummy time turn around

Alena has been doing much better with her tummy time. We have been helping her out a little and it has made all the difference. For about two weeks we would lift her off her belly so she had to use her neck muscles and now she is pushing up all on her own. She still has her lazy moments and cries often but she is finally making some progress. Poor little baby gets tired so fast holding her huge head up. Babies look so funny they don't have any neck just a giant head on little shoulders. I was looking at Josh over the weekend and he has a neck but Kelsey still doesn't. I wonder when the little ones grow a neck. Oh well... I need to be a better mommy and make Alena do more tummy time. She is suppose to get 2 hrs a day and right now she is only getting around 1 hr.


1 comment:

Candace said...

Kelsey has a neck...What chu talkin bout willis?!?!