Our sweet baby doesn't cry often but when she does it just breaks my heart and aches my boobs! She cries when she spits up or is really really tired and can't sleep. I know we will get to a point where we have to just let her cry, but right now I am so not there. Courtie is a little better about this but then again his boobs don't throb because of it. Today I hopped into the shower, got the hair washed and then she started crying bloody murder. This was the loudest and highest I have ever heard this girl get. I rushed to finish and get to my little baby. She had decided that she wanted a mid-afternoon snack. Oh that's another story.... Can a baby eat to much? Alena is becoming quite the pudge (I think already around 10 lbs).
Friday, April 3, 2009
Let her cry
Our sweet baby doesn't cry often but when she does it just breaks my heart and aches my boobs! She cries when she spits up or is really really tired and can't sleep. I know we will get to a point where we have to just let her cry, but right now I am so not there. Courtie is a little better about this but then again his boobs don't throb because of it. Today I hopped into the shower, got the hair washed and then she started crying bloody murder. This was the loudest and highest I have ever heard this girl get. I rushed to finish and get to my little baby. She had decided that she wanted a mid-afternoon snack. Oh that's another story.... Can a baby eat to much? Alena is becoming quite the pudge (I think already around 10 lbs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment