Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Mo money mo problems
I am trying to be better about saving some money. It seems between fixin' up the house and having a new baby it has just been impossible for our bank account to grow. I have never been one to look at prices. I just simply buy what I need and when I have a little extra I get what I want. I really want to be better with my money and have attempted making a budget (still in progress, oh well), looking for sales, checking craigslist, and now cutting coupons. Right now I think it is just a mental thing. I am so tired and just want to do what is easy and not what is cheapest. Candace (sis-n-law) has become coupon crazy and has inspired me to try this Walgreens thing. They have weekly coupons that you can use with manufactures coupons on top of sales and clearance and get stuff for free! Last week I had my first attempt and spent $25.83 and saved $22.53. OH WELL next time I'll do better. This is what I got.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment